Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
These matters can often seem daunting to budding entrepreneurs who are all too often left to fend for themselves.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts. That's where we fit in.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
Start your new venture on a sure foot - contact us today for an initial consultation.