Our newly created Office Coordinator is more than just an admin role. It requires you to have many different talents and skillsets in order to carry out the role effectively.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you if you have experience of:
- Welcoming clients and visitors and making them feel at home.
- Being proactive in getting tasks completed, using your own initiative when required.
- Using all aspects of Microsoft Office, particularly, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Being self-motivated and exceptionally organised to ensure the work gets done in a professional, timely manner.
- Getting involved with marketing activities, for example posting business related posts across social media pages, putting together mailings and using email marketing software.
- Helping your office or business move towards becoming a paperless environment.
- Assisting other team members to ensure the client work is carried out as quickly, efficiently and as professionally as possible.
You’ll also have to demonstrate you’re keen to get stuck into the routine admin tasks such as filing, typing (letters/reports etc), photocopying/scanning, opening and sending post, diary management, updating the firm’s database, maintaining office supplies and so on.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a busy office environment. You will also need to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle as travelling between our three offices in Penzance, Redruth and St. Ives may be required from time to time.
Specific skills you will need to possess include:
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written, but also being able to engage with clients, staff and visitors to the office.
- Using your own initiative to solve problems, either on your own or as part of a team.
- Excellent administration skills and being very organised.
- Proficient and accurate typing skills.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Taking on the responsibility to get tasks completed.
- Being reliable and trustworthy and respecting client and staff confidentiality.
- Having a good sense of humour and being a key part of a professional and dynamic team.
If you thrive at getting the job done, juggling several balls at once and having fun at the same time, this is the job for you!
Salary and benefits:
£25,000 per annum
Company pension scheme
20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, plus 3 days shut down between Christmas and New Year
Permanent, full time – 37.5 hours a week
Based at the Penzance office
How to Apply
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Paula Thomas, Managing Director at Walker Moyle on 01209 214221.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to Paula at Paula.Thomas@walker-moyle.co.uk.